* Beyond linguistic, cultural and age barriers, we believe in a theatre of image and action that can make us feel by speaking to the heart.
* We believe that theatre can make us more humane, more tender, more compassionate, and more refined.
* We believe that the audience takes part in the show; that we are in a dialogue with the audience, a dialogue of feelings. We want to open their eyes, to make them feel, to touch them through feelings and vulnerability.
* We believe in a theatre that has no 4th wall, no sofas, no kitchen sinks. We believe in a theatre that is here and now on a bare stage but at the same time somewhere else through the actor’s imagination and the audience’s imagination.
* We believe that theatre asks people to listen, see and feel with the heart.
* We believe that the purpose of art is to make people more fragile, tender and tolerant.
* We believe that theatre creates a sense of community.
* We believe that theatre should destroy certitude and open up the imagination.
* We believe that art should educate and encourage change.
* The artistic process is at the heart of every aspect of our company’s operations.
* We believe that art is vital to our community.
* We believe that artistic diversity is what will make our culture healthy.