|Theatre Smith Gilmour is a Recommender for the The Ontario Arts Council Theatre Creators Reserve Program.
Program for: Individuals & Collectives.
Deadline: 5pm, Friday 15 January 2016
Each application will be reviewed individually based on its own merits and needs by Dean Gilmour and Michele Smith, Co-Artistic Directors of Theatre Smith-Gilmour. Recommendations and grant amounts will be determined based on the scope and scale of the proposed project, the artist’s history of creation and the feasibility of the artist’s work plan.
To apply, we request each applicant artists to prepare the following:
1. A letter or statement of intent that includes artistic goals, objectives relating to the work, and any other information about the project such as previous workshops or readings. Also, include a brief statement describing how the project contributes to your development as an artist (3 pgs max).
2. A project proposal (2 pgs max) and/or script excerpt (15 pgs max).
3. Up-to-date resume(s) (theatre and/or playwriting) for all major project artistic contributors (1 pg max/artist).
4. A budget that clearly shows how the artist(s) plans to allocate requested funds as itemized project expenses.
5. Support Material (print, video, or audio), if available.
6. 3 copies of the OAC Theatre Creators’ Reserve Application Form, available from the OAC website.
7. A self-addressed stamped envelope, if the artist(s) wants mailed notice of their application results.
Please send all material no later than the above deadline to:
For more information email email@example.com